With a new year comes self-reflection and motivation to change. Our blog is no different. Even though we have only been around a short while, the new year gives us motivation to press forward and set goals. What are those goals? How do you fit into this? Read on and find out!
Being fairly new to blogging I can be clueless as to what I need to do sometimes. I get that I need to write posts, that is obvious, but all the behind the scenes stuff is new to me. So with that being said, here is my list of goals for Faithfilled Chaos in 2015.
- Consistently be posting, at least 5 times a week.
- Make sure that all our posts will be helpful and encouraging to our readers (That is you! )
- Have active conversations going through comments on posts, so you as the reader feel like you are a part of this awesome blog. (Because without you, none of this would be possible!)
- Be active on social media, posting at least 2 times per day.
- Move Faithfilled Chaos to a self-hosted site, so we have more flexibility and options.(Don’t worry, the address will still be the same, and I will let you all know when it is happening.)
- And last but not least…to reach many more readers by year’s end (Maybe 500? Is that too much to ask?)
So now that you know our goals for this blog, what is your part in all of this, you may be thinking. I’m glad you asked! Here is what I would LOVE to see you do.
- If you are excited about the posts you have seen already and are sitting on the edge of your seat to read some more, then please take the time to share your new find with your friends.
- If you have any ideas of posts you would love for us to write about, please send a message to us through the Contact Us page.
- If you have loved or been moved by a post you just read on our site, please take the time and comment on it. You never know, your comment could help encourage someone.
Last I want to say thank you. Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for being a part of this blog’s success. We couldn’t do this without you. Here’s to an awesome year, both for family, friends and this amazingly, wonderful blog, Faithfilled Chaos.